My sister in law Tiffany is officially the first person to have tagged me. I think I have been glad to stay away from this, but I feel it is my responsiblity to do it since someone finally did tag me. So, I have been tagged to list 6 unspectacular quirks about me. Since most of you who know me, know that everything about me is spectacular, you know this is going to be very difficult. Just kidding!
1. I rub my tummy. It's a habit I have had forever and I am not sure where it started. I might have started to rub it to make sure my stomach wasn't getting any bigger, or it might be because I always had a stomach ache, but either way it became a habit. My sister, Rachelle, always points it out when I rub my hand across my tummy. It's just a small sweeping motion and most people probably wouldn't notice, but it is definitely a weird quirk.
2. I have a THING about being even. If someone hits me on one arm, I really will ask them to hit me on the other. I try to eat an even amount on each side of my mouth. Everything needs to be even and symmetrical. It's a little weird, and I am trying to get over it, but it's a quirk.
3. I don't do this anymore, but I used to have a little "chant" or "saying" that I would repeat every night before I went to bed. It listed everything/everyone that I cared about. I think it was kind of like a prayer of gratitude, but also a short little thing reminding Heavenly Father of the things that were important to me. I did it every night before I said my prayers. When I think about it now I think it is weird, but I could not sleep at night until I read off my whole list.
4. I have to unplug everything (other than the big appliances) in the house before I leave in the morning. I am always afraid my house will burn down if I don't.
5. I weigh myself at least every morning, usually morning and night. It's pretty much an obsession and I don't function well if i don't know how much I weigh that day. Ya, somewhat pathetic, I know.
6. I have a stuffed pig that I have owned since I was like 3 years old. It may not be a quirk, but it has stayed with me for 28 years and is still going strong. I used to sleep with it every night and it has lived everywhere with me. I even took it to China.
I am not sure who to tag, but I will post this and then figure it out!
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting
them know they've been tagged.
It's Been Too Long
3 years ago