1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, but bags are fun cause I can keep them and use them next year.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. It's just cheaper and easier for us!
3. When do you put up the tree? Hopefully right after Thanksgiving!
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever we get home from traveling, usually around New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE IT!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Kids, tanning pass when I was like 14. My boss gave me a TV and DVD player the 2nd year I was at Smart Planet. That was AWESOME!!!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
8. Easiest person/people to buy for? Probably the neices, until they are about 12.
9. Do you have a nativity set? Two, one from Taiwan and one from the Philippines.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither, we have sent Christmas cards once, I am bad at that stuff.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Uh, last year Ben wrapped a box of garbage(seriously) with a note at the bottom that said "You've been naughty this year, love Santa" ya, hilarious!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I actually don't enjoy Christmas movies, at all.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? We are procrastinators, it's usually 2 weeks before Christmas and it stresses me out
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate Roll, fruit salad,..sweets
16. Lights on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to Oregon on off years, and previous to this year we have traveled to Utah the other years. Now we live here so it's staying home. We like both and are glad we get to switch off.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? There's Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen...and RUDOLPH! (thanks Jess, just copied and pasted)
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Presents Christmas morning, except PJ's on Christmas Eve. Ben's family does one on Christmas Eve and I am still getting used to it.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Being away from work when stuff has to get done kind of stresses me out. AND...not having kids yet and being asked why by people that just don't know.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? We just have red and gold ornaments, but I like it. I love my mom's tree with her Santa Clauses.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Clothes, a vacuum, more money, a baby...haha, don't think that's something anyone can get for me, huh?
Now I am tagging...Lindsey, Kimmie, Tiff and Rachelle
It's Been Too Long
4 years ago