Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby Showers

I have amazing family and friends who have been so supportive and extra excited that baby boy is on his way.  We wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to join with us in celebrating and we did that through four baby showers.  This was another one of those things that I always wondered if I would get a chance to have.  Although I don't love being the center of attention, I do love that we finally had the chance to have baby showers for OUR baby!  It was awesome and just so much fun.

1.  Ben's family and friends in Oregon while we were there for Thanksgiving thrown by Ben's mom and sisters  


Ben's "white mom" (Kevin's mom).

One of Ben's best buddies, Jared, and his awesome wife Amy.

Ben and Jared

Carissa (Nelson), baby girl and me.

I made Ben open the gifts, it was awesome~
The Alcorn Family

Gotta love the crazy faces:).  Cindy and Nanay (soon to be Lola)

Ben, me and Nanay (Mom)

2. My parents ward (currently our ward) as well as our extended family thrown by my mom and sisters 
The invitation (designed by Tiffany)


yummy cupcakes

Everything looked so cute!

 3. My co-workers, friends from California, friends from high school, etc thrown by Jennica Thompson and Amy Pulsipher.
Cute Decor and treats


Tia, Carmen and Emily playing a game


Opening gifts, got lots of adorable items from everyone!


Kelly, Amy and me

The Johnson girls that were there, Tiffany, Rachelle, Carmen, Mom and Jessica.

 4. Our Lehi ward and neighborhood friends thrown by Jenn Ross, Jenny Lynes and Marisa Seitzinger

More adorable treats and a very yummy cake by Marisa.

So cute!  This is where I got the name banner that is now hanging over Benson's crib.

I love shower games, measuring how much water a newborn diaper holds.

More cute gifts

Jenn and her cute carseat cover!  I love having talented friends (and I have lots)

Jenn is going to kill me for posting this, but seriously, the best picture ever!

Jenny, Jenn, Marisa and me.  Love these girls!

Thank you to everyone who came to one of the showers, bought us gifts and amazing items for the baby and just for all of your love and support.  We are SO blessed!

4 comments:

Amy Sue said...

You guys are definitely loved! :)

Yolanda Taylor said...

You look gorgeous!And we are so excited for you!

The Ross Family said...

I am going to kill you! ;)

Tiffany Johnson said...

I love all these pictures. I'm so happy for you sis!