Monday, January 14, 2008

hello again

So, it seems everyone else is figuring out this blog thing, the picturus, the captions, the backgrounds, the links. I just can't do it! Oh well, I will figure it out, it just seems to be taking me a lot longer than everyone else. Haha, if anyone wants to give me lessons, i am totally up for it.
I got a call from my gynecologist today, Dr. Watabe. It turns out that the Oncologist thought my CA 125 level was normal....not sure how that is possible, since I had a conversation with him about it..but, I guess he wasn't listening. I had to go back in and have blood drawn today to check it again. If it is still elevated I will be going back in to meet with the Oncologist on Wednesday. We will just wait and see what happens. It's a little frustrating because it makes it feel like last weeks appointment may have been useless, but I really feel like things happen the way they are supposed to. Anyway, it was a week of relief and hopefully that lasts, but we will see.
Hopefully my next post will have to do with something other than my health. By the way, I just have to say that my husband really has been the best through this whole thing. He does so much for me and really is willing to do anything that will make me happy. I love him so much and hope I can do better at showing him that!

4 comments:

Rick...the meek and mild said...

Talked to your dad in church and asked about you. I suppose you might have heard the speaker was great!! Good luck as you work through this present trial...Rick

The Staheli's said...

Hola!!! Just wanted to say, that you can go into "customize" at the top of your page, when you are signed in. It will take you to a place where you can "add page elements." :D
Love ya!

Jennica said...

Ummm.... that is seriously annoying. Sorry that your Doctor was a total space case. Grr... Keep me updated. Love ya. PS I haven't figured out much of that cool stuff either. One of these days.....

Shari said...

I just started blogging myself and found yours for the first time today. I am so sorry to hear about everything that's been going on. If you need anything at all, we are just across the street. Let us know. I hope everything goes well at your next visit. We'll keep you in our prayers. If you want to check out our blog it is http://everythingschempp.blogspot.com/
Shari Schempp