Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Girls Weekend

This may disgust you, but that's our stash of treats for the weekend...swedish fish, doves, twizzlers, M&M's and so much more~
Jennica and Linds in the kitchen...making more treats
mmm, yummy and pretty fruit pizza
yep, we bought matching coats and don't we look good.
ok...so I am poor, the girls got pedicures and i am the one in the holy socks, hee hee!
My 3 best friends getting pedicures. Yes, being pampered is definitely an important part of girls weekend
Hmmm, that's quite the look Kimmie.
Oh, now she looks all sweet, when she knows the camera's on her. BTW, Britney Spears brought us 4 together, I will be forever grateful!
Sweet Lindsey, can you believe she's a mother of 3 and a dentist's wife, how did we get so old?
Nica, looking beautiful and chipper, as always
So, just a quick update on the above pictures. Me and my best friends from college (and after) Jennica , Lindsey, and Kimmie get together and do girls weekend every year, or more. This is our third in the past 12 months. It is a blast to get a way and spend time just doing girl things. We talk....and talk and talk and talk. We shop, we eat, we watch tonz of movies, we get makeovers, we just do fun girl stuff. It honestly is something I look forward to for months. I love these girls. As you can see from the pictures, we had a great time.

8 comments:

Amy Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Sue said...

Looks like you had fun! You deserve it after all you've been through lately!

Rachel said...

SO much fun! Nica said she had a blast, I am glad I got to see some pics. Girls trips rule!

This is Us said...

Looks like you girls had fun. And by the way, I'm so impressed with the pictures and music on the blog. Way to go!

The Staheli's said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I was hoping you would get some pictures on here. :D I especially liked the feet picture..haha! You have great friends, you are lucky!

Tiffany Johnson said...

i'm so jealous! Seriously! That sounds like a blast! I'm glad you posted pictures! And i'm glad you got to just go relax and have fun without worry! :-)

The Bentley's said...

i'm stealing the pics, and posting them on my blog too:) thanks... oh, and i cannot believe you put the one up of me braless!!!! how embarrassing!!! I LOVE YOU!

Kim, Byron H & M said...

The absolute BEST thing about your blog is re-reading it after reading Linds' bra-less comment. I literally laughed out loud.

And of course, the worst part is that awful picture of me. I wonder if I always look so mean without trying to?