Sunday, August 8, 2010

MAINE DAY 3

Sorry that it has taken me so long to post the rest of our trip. It has been crazy busy. We will blog about that later though. Let me tell you more about our trip for now. BTW, thanks for all the comments, I feel the love:)
On our last day in Maine, Tonna had to go back to work so it was just Adam, Ben and myself. We went to eat lunch at a great little sandwich place where Adam and Ben got the biggest Pastrami and Corned Beef sandwiches I have ever seen (this was before New York, so that did change). After that, we headed out to the beach. It was great, but the really ironic thing was that this was the only day of our trip that was overcast and a little cool. Every other day was so very hot and humid. Funny how that works!




It really was the perfect weather for a nap on the beach...oh, and reading my kindle (well, my mom's). It was a great end to our perfect Maine trip.

After the beach we were back to pack and to the airport. Our flight was very delayed to NYC, but we weren't even upset about that. We talked that night about the fact that we had already had such a great time and if that was the end of the trip we would be perfectly happy.

New York City was quite the adventure! I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments: