Friday, January 7, 2011

Blogging....sigh!

So, I REALLY want to tell you all about the amazing month we have had. We have done so much, seen so many people and fun things that I want to share.....but I feel like it just takes up so much time and energy.  Blogging is like writing in my journal.  If I go too long without doing it, then I start to feel that there is just too much to write about and I can't get myself to start.  Right now, that's how I feel about blogging.  Also, I go to other people's blogs and their posts seem so well thought out, so impactful.  I feel this pressure to live up to those types of standards.  But, today I am here to tell myself and you that I can't do it so I am not going to.  I want to blog, will blog, and if the pictures are dumb or the things that I say seem random and not well thought out...so be it! Also  I might be posting 10 posts in the next couple of days because it has been a full month.  I don't normally like to do that because I want to give people some time to see that something new has been posted and comment on it (wink wink) but I gotta stop thinking about it like that and just do it!  Enjoy, haha.

5 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Who cares! Just get it done. We want to see EVERYTHING and blogging would be lame if we all did it the same. :P Love ya!

Julie Knowlton said...

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself! I think you do a great job at updating. Who cares when you post? It your blog. :)

Tiffany Johnson said...

um.. I feel ya! I've almost given up the blogging thing too, just because it seems like there is too much to say, and too many standards to live up to in the blogging world. I'm excited to see pictures. And honestly, the simple blogs are my favorite! :-)

Amy Sue said...

I love your blog, but I do feel your pain with getting backed up with pics. It can definitely get overwhelming. And I hate when people don't comment! Even though I am guilty for it because I read it on Google Reader and then don't always click on the blog to comment. I will do better! Now I expect you to comment on mine! ;)

Valerie Mom said...

Keep blogging!!! I love it.