Friday, October 18, 2013

October 18, 2013

 Ben had to chaperone a dance tonight so we only saw him for about 15 minutes.  We did get to hang out with family and play games at my parents house, so that was fun.  But, once we got home the fun ended.  Benson threw about 5 full cups of water out of the tub and onto me within two minutes of getting into the bath.  Then, he screamed when I tried to put him to bed, so I let him stay up for a bit.  When I tried to put him down again he threw up......yep.  I think both of us were just too tired to deal, so I let him stay up and he did not go to sleep until daddy got home....at midnight.  Yikes!  It was a long day.

Lately he loves to "draw", which really turns into poking holes into paper with his pen.  But, it's pretty dang adorable and he is so proud.



No comments: