Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 31, 2013

So, it was Halloween and that is important, but first things first.  Benson REALLY went pee in his potty today.  He patted his diaper and said "pee" so I took him to the bathroom and he peed in his toilet.  WOOHOO.  Sorry for everyone who thinks this is gross, but it is a momentous occasion and one that I am documenting.  



On to Halloween :)

I was looking very forward to Halloween this year.  Benson was so dang cute last year and it was fun, but I knew this year he would "get it" a bit more.  I was excited to pick out his costume because this year he understands what animals are and I knew he would get a kick out of being dressed as one.  I was also very curious to see how he did with seeing other people in costumes as well as doing the whole trick-or-treating thing.  He did great with both.  All he needed to see was that when he knocked on someone's door they gave him candy and he was an instant fan.  It really only took one door and he was totally fine going up to strangers (this is the kid that still cries when he sees family members he knows and loves).  I guess all it takes is candy and he will be your best friend.  


Truly the cutest elephant ever!  He would not wear the hood when we tried it on, but once we were outside and trick or treating it was like he didn't know it was there.


The first house (Grandma and Grandpa's house)










 Crisanto family 2013
 Checkin out the loot

He chose "nerds" as the first candy he could eat.  (we had to take out all of the chocolate candy thanks to the nut thing....poor kid)




Hangin out with the girls.  I will definitely post pictures of them when I get them.  They were ADORABLE!

Halloween this year was fun.  Benson is just growing up and makes every single day so fun, but especially the holidays!

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

SO CUTE!!! Glad you had a fun and MOMENTOUS Halloween! :)