Sunday, October 6, 2013

October 6, 2013

General Conference weekend is always good.  It's one of our favorite times of year.  Listening to the Prophet and leaders of our church is uplifting and inspiring and I am so glad we live in a place where we can sit in our pajamas and be edified all weekend. Benson actually sat and listened some, especially to the music, he loved it!  We taught him how to say prophet, and he got to eat ice cream and strawberries so I think he was a happy camper.  It's a tradition in our family to do waffles with ice cream and strawberries on Sunday between sessions, but Benson couldn't have the waffles because they had traces of nuts in them and he was recently diagnosed with a nut allergy :(  We were also lucky to have COCONUT syrup for the waffles thanks to Tia Frazier.  Oh my gosh, so yummy!  I love anything coconut flavored, like Dirty Diet Cokes (coconut and lime in diet coke) and coconut M&Ms and now coconut syrup.  I just feel like coconut flavor tastes like the beach (that sounds weird but I think you know what I mean :))  We had a lot of family time and then tonight we got to skype with our Crisanto Family in Oregon, so it was really a good day.

Playing games Johnson style

Getting ready for the cold weather


He loves to sit with his toys in the corner

Daddy/son time (I was sleeping or you would probably hear me telling Ben not to do this in the background, haha.  Benson seems to be quite enjoying it)

One of his favorite activities

He keeps us busy.....constantly :).  Life is never boring, that is for sure.

No comments: