Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 22, 2013

So, we have entered the removing the diaper stage.  Oh boy!  He is showing interest in going potty, but mostly he just likes the fact that he can grab the tabs and rip them off himself.  It can be cute, like today when he was trying to put my clothes on.  But it can also be not so adorable, like when he pees on the floor.  Looks like potty training will be starting ASAP.


I found this so funny!  Benson has been getting the cough/cold that has been going around so I have been using oils in the diffuser in his room.  The diffuser is set up next to the monitor in his room.  Let's just say the first time I looked at the monitor and saw this I about freaked out.  I totally thought his room was haunted, haha!  Ben pretty much freaked out too so I just had to take a picture. 


And this was him when I went to get him from his nap.  At least he and his bed were dry.

Tonight I also did my first doTerra class at my house.  It went great and it was just nice to have a kind of "girls night".  Daddy took Benson to McDonalds and to hang out with uncle Archie and we had a great time talking about oils and health and just enjoying each other's company.  I may have to make it a weekly thing. 

No comments: