Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013

I was driving in the car and Benson started doing the actions for "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", which he has been doing for quite a while.  So, we sang it.  Then, I looked back at him and he was holding his little hands around his eyes and at first I had no idea what he wanted.  Then I realized it was "I looked out the window and what did I see?  POPCORN POPPING".  I had no idea he knew this song, but we sang it and he did all the actions.  I was so surprised and assumed they must have sang it yesterday in nursery.  They didn't.  I have no idea how or why he all the sudden knew it, but I was super excited because it is pretty much the cutest thing ever.  Ben was just as excited tonight when we sang it with him.





While cooking dinner tonight I totally forgot about the rice and the room completely filled with smoke and the smoke detector went off.  For the rest of the night Benson was OBSESSED with pointing at the smoke alarm and having us explain what it does and why.  Hopefully I didn't give him a new thing to be afraid of :)



No comments: