Friday, October 25, 2013

October 25, 2013

Today was like Christmas for me, I got my doTerra oils and was seriously so excited.  It's been too long since I have gotten something for me (although, in reality this is for the whole family)

We moved in below a doTerra consultant and she has been so nice to give us samples when Benson has been sick and it has made such a difference I just had to get some of my own.  Cannot wait to start experimenting.

This boy is loving the nice weather and just being outside.  We have to soak it up before it is freezing cold and we are stuck inside.

 He is seriously obsessed with playing in the car.  He pushes all the buttons, turns the interior lights on and off, tries to put on his seatbelt, etc.  My favorite is when he gets in he says "momma buh-bye" (as an indication that I need to shut the door and let him be, haha)


 This evening we got together with my great friend, Tiffany Heugly.  She was one of my very best friends in Jr High and High School and we have stayed close ever since.  Her little girl, Brighton, and Benson are only about 5 weeks apart so we decided to get them together for a playdate.  Benson LOVED the rocking horse.

 They were not sure of each other at first, but when Tiffany opened up the blinds they both rushed to look out the huge window.  I don't blame them, the view from Tiffany's parents house is by far the best there could possibly be of Orem.  It is stunning!






Benson is loving to color lately and loved this little chair and table that were just his size.  He kept pulling it away from Brighton, but that's just his style.  We are definitely going to have to get them together again soon.

This was taken when Benson was about 2 weeks old. WOW!  Time flies!  Hopefully they will be friends forever ( just like their moms).

No comments: