Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 20, 2013

Things today were not extra exciting, other than the fact that Benson went to nursery for the 2nd week in a row!  Woohoo!  Also, it was nice enough weather that Benson and I walked home from church.  We took the new canal trail and he was loving picking up every single rock along the way.  Those are the times I really like best though, the times when we have nowhere to be and nothing we are "supposed" to be doing and we just get to enjoy what we are doing.

We normally have dinner at my parents but stayed home tonight, so I made spaghetti again, which Benson loves.  But, I actually took these pictures to show how red his poor face gets when eating spaghetti.  This kid has the most sensitive skin and with his allergies I always get nervous.  This must just be the tomatoes.




No comments: