Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 9, 2013

Every Wednesday morning Benson and I go to the Orem Library for laptime.  Although Benson seems totally oblivious or at least uninterested in why we are there, it's a lot of fun and I love that it's something we do consistently.  These are the types of things I could not do when I was working, even though I was working from home.  It's just so nice to be able to go and spend an hour at the library or wherever else we decide.  We usually meet friends there and it gets us out of the house. Benson HAS to get out of the house.  He must get that from me, cause we both get stir crazy if we are inside all day long.  I am not looking forward to the winter.


Today was much better than yesterday.  He was happy and funny all day.  Plus, daddy came home from work early (he had a headache) and Benson just loves when his daddy is home. 

No comments: